TruPasser Hockey Puck Rebounder (ice version) - Free US Shipping
Nikita Kucherov - “I like training with the TruPasser rebounder to work on my soft hands, passing, and quick release shooting. It’s a great tool to keep me at the top of my game. I like it a lot. It works great.”
- Practice passing, receiving, stick handling, saucer passes, and more.
- Two large 36″ x 4″ rebounding surfaces provide realistic and consistent rebounds no matter where the puck impacts the surface, unlike rubber band rebounders. It will rebound even those passes that aren’t flat along the ice surface.
- Made of heavy-duty 11 gauge steel.
- Welded steel cleats secure the TruPasserTM rebounder to the ice surface.
- Large steel and welded handle for easy carrying.
- 25 pounds.
- Includes printed sample drill instructions.
- FREE US SHIPPING (UPS ground) (Free shipping to Alaska when 2 or more ordered).
- FREE CANADA SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF TWO OR MORE. (UPS ground). (Customer responsible to pay any additional duties or taxes on delivery).
What others are saying (besides Kucherov):
Craig Johnson (10 years in the NHL; Director of Coaches, Jr. Ducks) - “We use the TruPasser rebounders in our skill sessions to challenge our players to release the puck quickly from a pass as well as using it to stick handle off a pass. Using the TruPasser rebounder in tight scoring areas gives players many reps and they have shown rapid growth."
Sign up to receive email updates about new drill instructions and videos.